1.4.19

RW3

It's Science of Soul Time...the featured artist this week is something of a mystery RW3 despite scouring the internet i have not been able to find a thing about the album "Love DNA" but I can tell you its a great album, It is available at Amazon and that's pretty much all I can tell you, If anyone knows more please let me know. We also have current releases from J Dallas , Johnny Gill and Chicago's own Ms Jesi Terrell and new name to the Science of Soul from Minneapolis OneGunn he as worked extensively on the music scene there, Its a little different for The Science of Soul but I thought I would share it with you. An album we featured some time back "Versatility" by Al Lindsey as been high on my playlist at home so I thought I would remind you just how good it is incase you missed it. For the old skool folks there are plenty of memory joggers for you so sit back and enjoy and please remember to share with a friend. Music is a wonderful gift.

The Science of Soul Playlist March 31st 2019
Hour One
Bar Kays - Feels Like I'm Fallin' In Love
J Dallas - Steppin', Swingin'
Monique Ford - Two Can Play This Game
Dre T Turner - Oh Baby Baby
Willie Hutch - Lets Try It Over
Odds & Ends - Let Me Try
R B Hudmon - This Could Be The Night
The Innersection - Let Me Love Ya'
Bobby Cutchins - Leavin'
Leon Haywood - Keep It In The Family
John Gary Williams - In Love With You
RW3 - Dictionary
RW3 - Never
Gina Foster - Whats Happening Next
OneGunn - Join In



Hour Two
OneGunn
Prince Philip Mitchell - There's Another In My Life
Lucious Larkins - I Miss You
Target - What I'm Gonna Do
Heatwave - This Night We Fell
Johnny Gill - Soul Of A Woman
Sweet Charles - Y Cant I Be Treated Like A Man
Bryan Carter - Whatever You Want
RW3 - Now & Then
Jesi Terrell - Come Get This Love
Al Lindsey - Versatility
Willie Hutch - I Just Wanted To Make Her Happy
Walter Beasley - Miss You
David Oliver - I Keep Looking For A Better Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-