9.4.19

TK Soul

TK Soul
It's Science of Soul time, thanks for stopping by, on this week show I will be Featuring the new album called "Untouchable," from T K Soul the Winnfield, Louisiana native has become a real star of the Southern soul circuit due to the consistency of not just his recording but also his live shows. This new album as a great mixture of styles, and is being very well received by his fans and radio stations across the States, I hope you enjoy the tracks I have selected for you.

There is quite a bit of new music this week, and I'm trying to catch up a little. Starting with a new name to  'Science of Soul'  is Darnell Da'Bachelor and I could not decide which side of his debut single I liked the best, so I thought I would share both sides with you, think you will approve. There is also a great collaboration between Fat Daddy & Sir Charles Jones that I really like, I will be album tracking from the current sets by Doobie Powell also check the great message on these lyrics, plus Jacksonville Florida's immensely popular Special Formula Band ft The Horny Horns. Two more new names to the show are Texas based HiSyde and from Alabama I have Mr Smoke and there is a track from my brother from another mother Mr Stan Mosley's new album "Soul Resurrection" Incidentally if your around Houston Texas on April 23rd there will be the official launch party for the album. I have not forgotten my Old Skool grooves we have The Dells The Invitations Jerry Butler and Freddie Jackson just to name a few so sit back and enjoy.

Science of Soul Playlist April 7th 2019
Hour One
The Free Movement - The Harder I Try
Mr.Smoke (carries a health warning)
The Invitations - They Say The Girls Crazy
Jerry Butler - Coolin' Out
HiSyde - Oochie Couchie
Special Formula Band ft Horny Horns ..
                                ..  - Don't You Want Better
T K Soul - Ride Or Die
T K Soul - Love Is The New Hate
Epicentre - Get Off The Phone
Freddie Jackson - I Could Use A ..
                                    ..  Little Love Right Now
Doobie Powell - Peace & Love
Shalia Prospere - Plus One
L V Johnson - I Just Can't Get Over Losing You
Stan Mosley - If I Can't Have You



Hour Two
Da'Bachelor
T K Soul - Puff Puff No Give
Mr Smoke - Weekend
Fat Daddy & Sir Charles Jones - The Mail Man
Enchantment - Gloria
J J Barnes - Can't See Me Leaving You
Darnell Da'Bachelor - Mr Rogers/ A Woman Like You
Tashan - For The Sake Of Love
Dells - Tripped Slipped Stumbled And Fell In Love
L R Superstars - Come To Me
Bill Brandon - A Special Occasion
Phil Perry ft. The Whispers - Pretty Lady
Anthony Hamilton - Change Your World


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-