25.3.19

Durand Jones & The Indications

Colemine records
Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul , On this show I will be featuring the great new album from Durand Jones & The Indications "Morning In America" , I highly recommend you check it out . Other new releases this week come from Teddy B and i will dip into Willie Clayton's new album "Excellence" . Had some great news this week, Detroit soulman Big L is currently in the studio with master engineer Carlos Gunn at Masterpiece Sound Studio in the motorcity and under the guidance of my good friend Marlin McNicholls If his debut release of last year is an indication of whats to come I cant wait . Listen out for a great steppers track from one of the real nice guys in the music bizz Dre T Turner originally out of California but currently Chi Town based "Stepping Between The Sheets" is a real gem. Ok It's music time sit back enjoy and please share with a friend..

Science of Soul Playlist 24th March 2019
Hour One
Clinton Coleman
Curtis Mayfield - Your So Good To Me
Howard Johnson - Keeping Love New
Teddy B - 10 Per Cent
Magic Lady - Hold Tight
The Manhattans - Get It Ready
Robert H Fowler & Tanya Holt - Can We
Durand Jones & The Indications - True Love
Durand Jones & The Indications - What I Know About U
Clinton Coleman Singers - Write Up To Heaven
Dre T Turner - Steppin Between The Sheets
Thelma Jones - I Can Dream
Auteria Wally Winzer ft Pam Neal - Be As One
Willie Clayton - If You Want Me



Dre T Turner
Hour Two
Con Funk Shun - Promise You Love
Dazz Band - Knock Knock
Sammy Jones - You've Got To Show Me
Shirley Murdock - The One I Need
Bigg Robb - Macaroni & Cheese
Special - Put Your Hands On Me
Vick Allen - Thankful For My Woman On The Side
Ronnie Dyson - I Think I'll Tell Her
Big L - If I Knew Then
Durand Jones & The Indications - Court Of Love
Jonathan Winstead - Wake Up
The Temptations - Hoops Of Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-