19.1.15

Australia #1

The Science of Soul will be coming to you from sunniest Sydney in Australia for the next three weeks, I'm working on some projects to take some soul down under, so rest assured I will keep you updated.

It's a very mixed bag music wise this week because I had to plan the show in advance, and just a little reminder for independent artists please keep us up-to-date on your projects 'cause new music is of vital
importance to my shows.

The line up for this years Chi Town Blues-Fest as just been announced It includes T K Soul and Shirley Brown along with Bobby Rush and a host of others,  due to take place in early March at the Star Plaza in Merriville .... trying to work out how I can make it over there. lol.
As always my thanks go to Mickey for keeping everything ticking over whilst I am away. I know it's short and sweet this week but I got packing to do, lol. Enjoy the music ... share the link ... spread the word. Podcast link here

Playlist for Sunday 17-02-2015





Hour One
The Whispers - Are You Going My Way
Hill Street Soul - That Way
Christon Ingram - Bet You Thought
Johnny Gill - 5000 Miles
L.T.D. - Where Did We Go Wrong
James Brown - I Need Help
Eric Nolan - I Miss You
Dangerfield Newbies - Heaven Sent Your Love
The Temptations - Way You Do The Things You Do
Anita Baker - You Bring Me Joy
Average White Band - Soul Searching
Bobby Taylor - Malinda
Charlie Wilson - There Goes My Baby
Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose - To Late To Turn Back Now
Deniece Williams - Let's hear It For The Boy

Hour Two
Club Nouveau - I'm So Happy
The Revelations - The Game Of Love
Freddy Gorman - I Can't Live Without Your Love
9th. Creation - Suburban Blues
Kem - It's You
Ronnie Henson - Where & When
Reggie B - Like A Dream
Calvin Richardson - More Than A Picture
Kevon Edmonds - Oh
Milestone - All I Need
Raw Shaw - I'd Rather Go Blind
The Chi-Lites - Tell Me Where It Hurts


I'm only 10,573 miles away from home this week



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-