27.12.13

The Science Of Soul

It's the last program for 2013 and what year it's been, it looks like I'll hit the 20,000 mark, for visits to the web site before the year ends, I really don't know were the year as gone, like the old saying; "time flies.." is so true. I must thank Mickey for all the work he does to make the show all that it is, without him it would be just a local UK radio show, he opened it up to the world. It seems we have listeners everywhere and I thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and messages. I have met some beautiful people through my radio show, and I hope will remain part of my life forever.
For myself personally, 2013 as been a difficult year, I wont be sad to see it go -  losing one of my closest friends Damon Harris, was very hard, my world is not the same without him and major health issues within my immediate family have all been heavy on my mind, but somehow I get through it all and head-on for 2014 with hope and optimism for the future.One thing you can guarantee is that adventure lays ahead and new memories will be made and tears will be shed, that is the very essence of life...but we will survive it all.
This past year gave us some wonderful music to share and the coming year looks just as exciting, so I hope you all stay with me to enjoy the Science of Soul. I always say the show belongs to us all, I am just blessed to do the easy part and present it to you. To my friends all over the world I wish you a new year were the smiles out-way the tears and your blessing are great....be happy and thank you for being part of my life.

Enjoy the music and share with a friend .....[click for Podcast]

Playlist for Sunday 29th December 2013


Hour One
The Gap Band - Yearning For Your Love
Marva King - Who's Right Who's Wrong
First Class - What About Me
Ruben Studdard - Meant To Be
Kem - Find Your Way Back
Ron Matlock - You Got The Best Of Me
Leon Ware - I Wanna Be Were You Are
Impact - Taboo
Gerald Levert - Click A Glass
Rose Royce - Ooh Boy
Teddy Pendergrass - Just Because Your Mine
Tower Of Power - Just When We Start Making It

Hour Two
The Waller Family - Without You Tonight
The Spinners - No One Like You
Terisa Griffin - Anymore
The Eliminators - Loving Explosion
Narada Micheal Walden & Howard Hewett - My Desire
Chrisette Michelle - A Couple Of Forevers
Eddie Kendrick - Maybe I'm A Fool To Love You
The Reflections - Now You've Taken Your Love
Quincy Jones & Guests - Secret Garden
Tomorrows Promise - Your Sweet Your Fine,

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-