23.12.13

Christmas Special 2013


Thanks for checking out this special Christmas edition of the Science of Soul, I've been promising to play some festive soul for a couple of weeks now - well here it is!  I hope you enjoy the mixture I've selected.
I pray each and everyone of the SOS family have a wonderful Christmas and I thank you for all the Face book messages and emails over the past year. You are the reason the show exists, you (the listener) give me a platform to share the music that has shaped my life and it continues to be the soundtrack of every day I wake.

RIP to Grady Wilkins of the Whispers who sadly died this week after a long battle with cancer. Don't worry, back to a normal show next week! so until then eat turkey, raise a glass, remember loved ones that are no longer with us, and toasting the ones that are - Merry Christmas from Mickey & Bill, share the gift of music and be blessed.


 Playlist for Sunday 22nd December 2013 


Hour One
Teddy Pendergrass  Having A Xmas Party
Anthony David  Wonderful Xmas Time The Temptations  Everything For Xmas
Kem ft Ledisi - Be Mine For Xmas
Freddie Jackson  Under The Mistletoe
The O'Jays  I Can Hardly Wait For Xmas
The Isley Brothers  What Can I Bring You
The Dramatics  All I Want For Xmas
Bigg Robb  Can I Jingle Your Bell
Stephanie Mills  This Xmas
T K Soul  All I Want Is You For Xmas
R Kelly  Christmas , I'll Be Stepping

Hour Two
Bobby Bland  You Are My Xmas
The Whispers  Happy Holidays
The Stylistics  When You Got Love You Got Xmas
The Emotions  Where Do The Lonely Go
Bobby Womack  Dear Santa
Isaac Hayes  Mistletoe And Me
Ali Ollie Woodson  A Xmas To Remember
The Dells  Cause Its Christmas Time
The Dramatics  The Very Best Xmas
Heatwave  First Day Of Snow
Howard Hewett  Baby Its Cold Outside
The Four Tops ft Aretha Franklin  White Xmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-