4.11.13

The Science Of Soul

Thanks For Checking out the first Science Of Soul for a fresh November month, and yes, we're coming up to the first anniversary of the Show, wow, a year as just flown by!  So much wonderful music to share,  hardly scratched the surface, continuing to mix the classic with new, not supporting the new artists as well all the people we grew up listening to, we'll will lose a very important part music growth, my aim is to support and share.

  New music this week from Prince, love him or hate him, you can't deny his talent, a man who makes the lines of music very blurred, but when he's funky, this man really throws it down. Also listen out for Tomi Bell, a lady with big things to come, I think. Greg Watson was a new name to me, but seems he as been around awhile and the new album is smokin', also thanks to Steve Williams at the UK Vibe, for bringing it to my attention. Please don't be shy if there's something you think I need to hear, just let me know you can email me or hit on Face book.

  I'll be doing a Soul Train special, maybe next week to celebrate these wonderful cruise's that are happening in the States, really need to go, lol. One of our regulars listeners Carmen from Australia has kindly provided photo's and a revue of her recent trip and the artist line-up was amazing, I'll give you all the details of how to book with the next one next week. So on with this weeks music remember to share the link with friends, music is a beautiful gift to give..

Playlist for Sunday 3rd. November 2013


Hour One
Aretha Franklin  It's Just Your Love
Charles Walker  Still Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
The O'Jay  Used To Be My Girl
Lomax  Put It All Up In There
Peggy Scott Adams  Just Go Away
Hamish Stuart  It Is What It Is
Greg Watson  This Time
Tomi Bell  Dreams
Prince  Breakfast Can Wait
The Coalitions  Memories Of You
Curtis Mayfield  Show Me Love

Hour Two
Carl Sims  Tell Me Were You Been
Blue Magic - Sit Alone
The Intruders  I Wanna Know Your Name
Bill Withers  In The Name Of Love
Jody Watley  Take Me In Your Arms
Al Jarreau  We Got By
Anthony Hamilton  I'll Wait...
....For You To Fall In Love
Betty Wright  Real Woman
The Dramatics  In The Rain
Con Funk Shun  Honey Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-