25.11.13

The Science Of Soul

In Matador suits: The Delfonics
Thanks for stopping by this weeks edition of the Science Of Soul, all the Christmas albums are starting to appear again ...is it really that time, where did the year go, lol. I might do a one hour selection of festive music in December because there really is some nice stuff....let me know your thoughts because it's easy to reach me: bill.randle@thebridgeradio.net or just hit me on FB, any suggestions for the list I'll try to include.

I was pleased to see the latest edition of Unsung featured The Delfonics, you forget sometimes how much great music these guys made over the years, they really were one of Philly's first first super successful vocal groups and sometimes that fact is over looked, all we need now is a The Dramatics edition..... that's one edition long over due.
Algebra

On this weeks show we have new music from Algebra, the album Recovery was pointed out to me by my good friend Steve Williams at ukvibe.org, as was the Neo Experience track Human, my thanks goes out to to Steve and remember, I don't chance to hear everything!, so if I miss something don't be shy... just let me know!
Keith Martin

There's a few odd ball things in this weeks show from Sid the Kid to Keith Martin, who were both new to me and I had no time to research much on either of them (if Mickey knows anything I'm sure he will add it to the Blog,) [Marin is a US R&B singer with 10 albums since 1995, who now lives in the Philippines - Ed] Oh, and by the way pay attention to the track by Heatwave because the late Johnny Wilder truly was an amazing vocalist I would include him up there with the best of them. [Talking of great live singers check Lalah Hathaway at the base of this page - Ed]

Ok on with the show and thanks to all the people who sent messages of celebration on the first anniversary of The Science Of Soul. Sit back enjoy and remember to share with a friend... [Bridge readers click 4 Podcast]

 This weeks playlist Sunday 24-11-13


 Hour One 
Danny Pearson - Say It Again
Revelations/Tre Williams - Until You Had Enough Of Me
Sid The Kid - I Wanna Hold You Tight
Neo Experience - Human
Free Life - Wish You Were Here
Bobby Thurston - I really Didn't Mean It
Debarge - I Like It
Donnie Ray - You Keep Taking Your Love Away
Chante Moore & Kenny Lattimore - Lovable
Bigg Robb ft Special - It's Gonna Be Alright
Algebra ft Q Parker - Struggle To Be Free
Lynn White - See You Later Bye Bye
The Impressions - Soulful Love

 Hour Two 
Gene Rice - I'll Be Here Waiting
Keith Martin - Think Of You All The Time
Tyrone Curry - I'm So In Love
Heatwave - Happiness, Togetherness
Black Heat - Baby You'll See
George Duke & Teena Marie - Ball & Chain
Angie Stone - No More Rain In This Cloud
Anita Baker - You Bring Me Joy
Brian Christopher - Let's Stay Home Tonight
Kim Burrell - Sweeter
Philip Mitchell - If We Cant Be Lovers


If you have a bussiness and would like to sponsor the show for a Month, please email me at The Bridge. Please remember if you wish to remark or add a question on any my pages there is a message section at the bottom of each page. Have a good week and please call back another day - peace! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-