1.7.19

Darnell Da'Bachelor

Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, the show is now back live after a couple of weeks due to the Blackpool International Soul Festival and my trip to the R&B Hall of Fame Ceremony in Detroit. On this weeks show my featured album comes from Darnell Da'Bachelor "Back To My Roots" it's the Decatur, Ga., soulman's debut album and it's a very polished affair, I think you will enjoy. Also I have great new music from JR Blu, Sargent Tucker, Karen Linette and Soul Talk featuring Brian B. Poole.

I will also be album tracking from the current sets by Bigg Robb, Noel Mckoy. There are plenty of classic soul gems from the inductees of the R&B Hall of Fame which was a wonderful event held at the Charles Wright Museum in Detroit and I must congratulate Lamont "Showboat" Robinson for his commitment to the cause and his determination to make the R&B Hall of Fame happen in Detroit.

Nedra & Cheryl Ruffin  & Dawn Randle
I must also congratulate the Ruffin family on the honour bestowed on David Ruffin as Parkside Road where David lived has now been renamed David Ruffin Avenue. OK it's music time, sit back relax and enjoy..

Science of Soul playlist, June 30th
Hour One
Keith Barrow - U Know U Wanna Be Loved
Cheryl Berdell - Giving It All To You
Yolanda Bufford - Hey Boy
Soul Talk ft Gary B Poole
Bigg Robb - Looking Good Tonight
Noel Mckoy - Real Love
Darnell Da'Bachelor - My Neighbour
Darnell Da'Bachelor - A Woman Like You
JR Blu - I Cared
Sargent Tucker - No One Can Replace You
Sunstone - I Love You Way To Much
Sinclair - I Want You Back
Keith Washington - Are You Still In Love With Me
The Nights - Country Girl



Bill & Phil (Perry)


Hour Two
Leon King - When Love Comes
The Brothers Johnson - All About The Heaven
Karen Linette - Let Me Know
Willis Dempo - Turn The Lights Down Low
Geoffrey Williams - There Is Only One Love
Darnell Da'Bachelor - Hero
Ron Cartier - I Cry
Sly Slick & Wicked - All I Want Is You
The Dramatics - And I Panicked
Phil Perry - I'm Sorry
David Ruffin - Just Let Me Hold You For a Night
Eddie Kendrick - Skippin' Work Today
Ohio Players - It's All Over




Lamont & The Independents

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-