21.7.15

19-07-2015

Philip Mitchell 19-07-15
It's Science of Soul time once again I thought I would remind of some of the best new tracks from the last few weeks, there has been so many I know, a few might have slipped by you ..Tad Robinson's "From Day To Night" album is a must for your collection and I highly recommend the latest works from Kenny Lattimore. Jureesa McBride and Jimmy 100% Sterling and representing the old skoolers Con Funk Shun have been getting great revues.

Soul Junction have once again come up with the goods a great double header from Ron Ellington Shy being there latest release, please show your support for these guys they work so hard to bring great soul music to the masses and a wonderful job they do.

Ok enough chat I got a busy weekend it's Phillip Mitchell time ... sit back enjoy the music back to normal next week.


Sunday 19th July 2015

Hour One
Ron [Ellington] Shy - Don't You Know
Diane Shaw - Never Been Hurt
Tad Robinson - Call Me
The Players - I'm Glad I Waited
Con-Fun-Shun - Never Go Away
Tavares - Wonderful
Jimmy 100% Sterling - If You Were Me
Jureesa McBride - Karma
The Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays The Fool
Kenny Lattimore - You Have My Heart
Beginning Of The End - Superwoman
The Temptations - Please Return Your Love To Me
The O'Jays - My Favorite Person
Billy Paul - So Glad To See You



Hour Two
Illumination Experience - Lies
Jeffree Charles - Timeless
Aretha Franklin - Holding On
Bo Henderson - Right In Da Pocket
Bobby Womack - Facts Of Life/ He'll Be There
David Ruffin - I wanna Be With You
Force M D's - Here I Go Again
Ron Ellington Shy - Any Port In A Storm
Bill Withers - City Of Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-