3.11.14

Science Of Soul

Angel Sent
I just got back from a short trip to Paris, so it's back to 'live shows' as normal! We have been having a few technical issues at The Bridge Radio with distorted microphone sound but hopefully it's now all sorted. It's been a really busy week so I have not had time to put all the new music in that I wanted to share but did manage to sneak in new releases from Willie Hill, Tawana, Angel Sent and a the new single from Gene Van Buren. I will be looking at Burden's new album "Still" in more depth next week.

I am counting down the days to my Chicago trip at the end of the month, it will be at The Star Plaza in Merriville, Indiana on the 28th, so any of my Chi Town friends who are planning to be there be sure to let me know so we can hook up. Whilst on the subject of travel, be heading to Australia via China in January 2015, working on a project to take some soul down under, keep you posted on that if it all comes together, it's gonna be a great event. On with the good stuff please remember to share the S-O-S link and spread the word and remember as well as live on The Bridge radio and the pod cast you can get The Science of Soul at 2 PM EST every Sunday at www.legend107radio.com that's a great place to visit any time of of the week..
br />
Hour One
Tawana Frankie Beverly & Maze - Before I Let Go
Indie Soul United - Call Me Up
Michael Jackson - Girl Don't Take Your Love
Rome - I Like Ya'
Eddie Kendrick - Can't Help What I Am
Willie Hill - I Gotta Get My Groove On
Tawana - Addicted
Eric Nolan - I Can Love You
Walter Williams - Love Wont Let Me Wait
Victery Tutson - Let Somebody Love You
Ivy Joe Hunter - Yea Yea Yea
Curtis Mayfield - Little Child

Hour Two
Larry Saunders - Where Did Peace Go
Gene Van Buren - One
Angel Sent - I'm Not Sleeping By Myself Tonight
S Highenergy - Something I Know About Jesus
3 PC - Other Thangs
Jae Mason - Woman You Can't Be With Me
Sir Charles Jones - So Beautiful
David Brinston - Tied Down
Little Beaver - Katie Pearl
Joe - Future Teller
Freddy Gorman - My Love
Anthony Hamilton - I'll Wait For You To Fall In Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-