14.4.14

Walter Christopher

Good to have you visiting the Science of Soul, there's a lot of new product hitting the streets right now. I am trying to keep up with the best of the albums and this week. I will be featuring Walter Christopher's new set " The Mellisonant "( meaning pleasant on the ear incidentally), It's a very polished set, well produced and Walt's vocals are faultless. I think this will definitely raise his profile, one to add to your collection for sure.

A new name to me is a band called Loot, I have selected a track from the latest release and I have to say I am a little disappointed with Ruben Studdard's new album, you cant fault the vocals or production and there's no doubt its very radio friendly but I feel an artist of Ruben's stature is worthy of more original songs, the album is predominantly covers of songs that have in the main been done to death.

A track that might surprise you on this weeks show is "Old School" by Gladys Knight, Gladys in a whole new style and I love it. Check her appearance on the Queen Letefah Show at foot of page. All the usual classics are mixed in this week. Please bring stuff to my attention if I miss something, you can reach me easily via Face Book or email at: bill.randle@thebridgeradio.net.

Ok, on with the music, relax and enjoy ... Bridge live net music player off air use this one



 Hour One  
Anthony White - I'm So Much In Love With You
Loot - The Choice Is Yours
Daniel Walker - If Only
Ruben Studdard - Love, Love, Love
Joe Tex - Under Your Powerful Love
Willie Hutch - Never Let You Be Without Love
Walter Christopher - Feels So Good
Walter Christopher - Just Us Two
One Nation - I Like Your Style
Cunnie Williams - What Is Black Music
Floyd Taylor - I Forgot To Remember
Pharow Scott - Allow Me
Jerry Butler - I Cant Stand To See You Cry

 Hour Two  
Gladys Knight - Old School
Quincy Jones - Heaven Girl
Beau Williams You Know Something I Don't Know
Shirley Brown - Blessed Is The Woman
Ron Parks - Daddies Need Huggin'
Columbus - Sensual
Curtis Mayfield - Never Say We Cant Survive
Jaheim/Syleena Johnson - More Than Me
Walter Christopher - Falling In Love
Men At Large - So Alone
T K Soul - Love Makes You Do Thangs
Ernie Hines - Your Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-