27.1.14

Quintin Moore

Welcome to this weeks edition of the Science Of Soul, first off let me apologies for the the problems we had with the pod cast last week, it was due to computer software problems at Bridge FM and unfortunately the program was lost, but don't worry all is hopefully back to normal and I will schedule all the new music over the next couple of weeks so our pod cast listeners wont miss out.
Featured artist this week is young man from Dallas, Texas, Quintin Moore, his new album "You Forgot Your Heart" is a great set, it was hard to pick 3 tracks to include but don't worry more will follow.

Soul Junction records continue maintain there high standards with a new single from J. B. Bingham, recorded many years ago, it's just getting it's first release. You might recall I played the latest release from Al Chestnut the other week, well Al kindly sent me a bunch of tracks by The Chestnut Brothers, some very classy music from these guys, I think your gonna like them I know I did.

Along with the well known names on this weeks play list look out for the lesser known ones, in particular The Five Wages and a vocal group called Together, I can't tell you much about them except that they made some great music.

OK enough from me on with the music please share our link and have a blessed week.

This weeks play list for Sunday 25th January 2014


Hour One
Quintin Moore - Paper
Bo Kirkland/Ruth Davis - I Feel Love In This Room
The Good Girls
Bobby Byrd - If You Don't Work You Can't Eat
Tyrone Lee - Sky To The Ground
The Chestnut Brothers - Come To Me
The Eliminators - Love Explosion
J B Bingham - People On An Ego Trip
Quintin Moore - Natural Sister
The Good Girls - I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love
Leela James ft Anthony Hamilton - Say That
Ledsi - I Blame You
Willie Hutch - Don't You Let Nobody
Randy Darbonne - Voodoo Giel


Hour Two
Gene Chandler - Please Sunrise
The Five Wages - Come And Ask Me
Enchantment - I'm Dreaming
Lovesmith -Do You Want Another Chance
Michelle Wiley - I Feel So At Home
Quintin Moore ft Tess - I Could fall in love
Together - How Do You Say Goodbye
Ty Causey - Love Me That Way
Shelundia - I Love Me
Michigan Avn. - All That Matters
The O'Jays - Cry Together
Bill Withers - Tender Things

Quintin Moore Biography:

“Quentin Moore is the pulse of Southern Soul and R and B. With his smooth vocals and heartfelt guitar playing, Moore has the magnetism of a Piped Piper, drawing listeners from the void of emptiness and drowning them into a sea of pure sultry paradise. When Quentin performs, there isnt an idle feet or a hand not being held. Quentin
Moore is not a rising star but a star risen!”
- Militant X. Amerikkkan, Poet, Dallas Slam Team

More at: qmooremusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-