16.3.20

Wendell B


Welcome to the Science of Soul. On this weeks show we feature the great new album from Wendell B one of soul musics most consistent performers and his latest set "Real Talk" is a great job. I highly recommend you add to your collection the more you play it the better it gets . We have other new music this week from Hill Street Soul, Qmar Wilson, Mr Taylormade Soul and from the ladies we have Karen Wolfe. Thank you for all the messages and calls regarding my voice I am undergoing quite a lot of tests at the moment but will bring you up to date as soon as possible..Ok sit back back and enjoy the mix and please share with a friend....

Science of Soul play list Sunday March 15th 2020
Hour One
Hill St Soul - One Life
H Town - Keeping My Composure
Freddie Jackson - I Could Use A Little Love Right Now
Gene Chandler - Let Me Make Love To You Baby
Cardwell Myric Jr. - It Be's That Way
Wendell B - Cadillac Willy
Wendell B - Check Now
Mr Taylormade Soul - Ain't No Party
BloodStone - I;m Just Doin' My Job
Sunshyn - Promise Me
Mahdi & Tracy Kerr - Check Out My Mind
Enchantment - I'm Dreaming
Bunny Sigler - She's My Lady



Bobby Hutton
Hour Two
Magnum Force - Say I Do
Karen Wolfe - Grow Folks Step
Moses Wright - How I Am
Chairmen Of The Board ft Ken Knox - Words Left Unsaid
Omar Wilson - The Groove
The Jones - Baby Don't Do It
The Jones Girls - Baby Don't Go
Quinn Harris - When Your In My Arms
Wendell B - Missing You
Bobby Hutton - Your My Whole Reason
Bobby Hutton - Loving' You Needing You
Bobby Hutton - 20 Years Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-