3.2.20

02-02-2020

Thanks for visiting this weeks Science of Soul. My featured event this week is the Valentines Soul Jam at the Fox Theatre in Detroit on February 14th, and what a great line up it is; the Dramatics, Enchantment, The Whispers and Russell Tompkins' Stylistics with the venue most definitely Detroit's greatest places to go.  If you can make it, don't miss this one., it's gonna be special.

Dipping into a few current albums this week including the great new set from Lavel plus Cadillac Man and the new singles from Miracle Thomas and Ashley Scott. I think I was in a Detroit mood this week as I was selecting the classics I thought "Hmm," Orthiea Barnes who was a very dear friend that passed back in 2015, and you can't play Orthiea and leave her big brother 'J J' out. 

Virginia soul man Estee Pierce is currently working on some new music so I thought I would remind you how great this guy is and you will be hearing his new music just as soon as its completed.
Ok it's music time sit back relax and enjoy.

JJ Barnes / Dawn Randle
Play list for Sunday 2-2-2020
Hour One
Universal Love - It's You Girl
Innersection - Let Me Love Ya'
Ashley Scott - Dance With Me
Lavel - Thang On Me
Cadillac Man - Good Love
Brandon Williams - In Love
Patricia L - Echos In The Alley
Miracle Thomas - Close To You
Estee Pierce - Morning
Estee Pierce - Trying To Forget You
Greg Walker - Anything
John Edwards - Cold Hearted Woman



Hour Two
The late Orthiea Barnes
J R Bailey - She Called Me
Skip Mahoaney & The Casuals - Wherever You Go
Orthiea Barnes - Till You Lose It
J. J. Barnes - I Think I Got A Good Chance
Gerard Adams - Only One For Me
Donny Gerrard - Candles In The Night
Prince Gideon - Smooth Sailing
The Whispers - Say Yes
The Stylistics - Pay Back Is A Dog
Enchantment - It's You That I Need
The Dramatics - Toast To The Fool

2 comments:

  1. THANKS BILL RANDLE FOR ALL THE GREAT MUSIC YOU PLAY! GOD BLESS YOU, AND KEEP ON GROOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-