6.1.20

05-01-2020

'Prince' Philip Mitchell
Welcome to a new decade of The Science of Soul, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. Quite a lot of new music coming over the next few weeks.
    I have slipped in a few current releases this week from Varges Thomas, Ju Evans featuring Rashad, Loren Dean Harper, Ingram St, Mack Miller and J T. I got a special treat for the classic soul lovers, 5 songs written by a real unsung hero Prince Phillip Mitchell, not only is Prince an incredible artist in his own right but also his song writing credits are truly amazing. The plan is that at some point soon he and myself will record an interview and go into depth about his career as an artist and writer, I guarantee you will be in ore of this man's achievements over the years. Just had the great news that Will Downing will be in the UK in March for a series of dates, I am already counting down the days. The radio syndication of the Science of Soul continues to grow with two more additional stations in the USA taking it on;  KPR1 in California, run the show 4 times per week and Groovecityfx.com in North Carolina have also added the show to their schedule, I am most grateful for the support. 

Ok sit back and enjoy the first Science of Soul of 2020 and please remember to tell a friend.

The Science of Soul Playlist January 5th 2020
Hour One 
Wilton Crump
Kieth Barrow - You Know You Want To Be Loved 
J T ft Chocolate Songbird - Let The Music Play
Varges Thomas - Something Special 
Mack Miller - Unforgettable
Jackie Ross - The World Needs More People Like You
Mo' B - UR My World 
Ingram Street - Beautiful Possibility
Loren Dean Harper - You Can Do It 
Ju Evans ft. Rashad - At The Hole In The Wall 
Edmond Daniels - Uh Oh I'm Falling In Love 
Gerald Adams - Only Into You 
Wilton Crump - Give Your Love To Me 
Dottie Pearson - Bring It Over Baby 



Mack Miller
Hour Two
Prince Phillip Mitchell - Make It Good
Lanier & Co - After I Cry Tonight
Carla Thomas - Love Among People
John Edwards - Cold Hearted Woman
Archie Bell & The Drells - I Just Wanna Fall In Love
ELjaye - Where I Stand
Luther Ingram - To The Other Man
Howard Hewett - Once Twice Three Times
The Notations - Baby I Like Your Style
BFD - Love Should Be So Simple
The Choice Four - If I Don't Love You
Teddy Pendergrass - It Should've Been You

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-