21.10.19

T.L. Shider


Welcome to the latest edition of The Science of Soul. This week I feature the current album from New Jersey soulman TL Shider "Some How Some Way" , It's a great insight into the talent of this great artist and I think you will enjoy. Other new music this week comes from Tyrone Hendrix "My Brothers Keeper" checkout the powerful lyrics on this great track its a little different for the Science of Soul being predominantly Rap but its soulful none the less. Snatch Nelson is in a great party mood with his new release "Happy Song" and the title says it all, I played one side of the new Varges Thomas release last week this week I have flipped it over to bring you "Give It To Ya" another great groove. Representing the ladies we have the new single from Karen Wolfe "Girls Night Out" which is also featured on her Unplugged album. I am loving the collaboration of Latoya London & Najee its silky smooth I hope it gets the success it's worthy of. We have lots of classic soul tunes from back in the day some you may have forgotten and some you just might not know but I think you will enjoy, so sit back relax and please remember music is a wonderful gift so share the www.thescienceofsoul.com link with a friend and spread the word.

Science of Soul Playlist October 20th 2019 
Hour One
Splendor - Special Lady
Bigg Robb - Party "N" Step
Varges Thomas - Give It To Ya
Snatch Nelson - Happy Song
Karen Wolfe - Girls Night Out
TL Shider - Need Somebody To Love You
TL Shider - Thats When I Knew
Tyrone Hendrix ft Jarrod Lawson ..
..& Vursatyl - My Brothers Keeper
Latoya London ft Najee - The Breeze
Phillip Brandon - Chocolate Child
The Emotions - Somebody New
David Simmons - It's A Shame
The Intruders - Cowboys to Girls



Hour Two
Dionne Warwick ft Kashif - Reservations For Two
Ron Carter - You Me And Love
RB Hudmon - Can't You See I Love You
TL Shider - I Wanna Fall In Love
Leroy Hutson - Can't Stay Away
Archie Bell/Drells - I've Been Missing You
Archie Bell /Drells - I Just Wanna Fall In Love
Lucious Larkins - I Miss You
Nicholas Bearde - Miracle Lover
Johnny Gill - Beautiful Lady
The Delfonics - Can You Remember
Terri Wells - Fallin' Leave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-