9.9.19

Teddy B

Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul my Featured Artist this week is New Jersey Soulman Teddy B, having three tracks from his forthcoming album to play, which promises to be something really special, I will keep you updated on the progress and if you get a chance to catch Teddy live, make sure you take it, he is held in high regard by audiences and promoters alike. I must thank Tracey Barry, Teddy's agent for getting everything to me.

Other new stuff this week comes from Pittsburgh Pa. based Bill Henry Band, another very popular live act, and the new single comes from their excellent album "Ride" that is currently doing very well in the States, also  take a listen to Danny Mills featuring T.J. Watkins "Good to You" is a highly polished smooth groove and all proceeds go to the Anti Bullying charity so it's a great release from every aspect, please show your support. Along with other new releases from Whitfield Batson, Durand Jones & The Indications I have a bunch of classics from Stan Mosley, The Softones, Willie Clayton, Marvin Sease and many more so sit back enjoy and relax, remember to spread the word www.thescienceofsoul.com


Playlist for September 8th 2019
Hour One

Stan  Mosley, Sula, Milwaukee 2018
Ray Goodman & Brown - Another Day
Bill Henry Band - Slow Down
Whitfield Batson - I'll Lift You Up
Bobby Cutchins - I Did It Again
Donnie Ray - Room 115
Teddy B - 10 Per cent
Teddy B - I'm So In Love
L. V. Johnson - Whatever Happened
Larry Springfield - Stan By My Woman
Arnold McCuller - Heart For Heart
Danny Mills ft TJ Wilson - Good To You
Keisha Jackson - God Send



Hour Two
George Howard & Marva King - Find Your Way 
Stan Mosley - This Time I'm Gonna Be Sweeter
Durand Jones - Crusin' To The Park 
The Dramatics - Please Say You'll Be M[ne 
Marvin Sease - It's To Late 
Willie Clayton - Tell Me
Benito - I Done Messed UP
Ginji James - You Hurt Me For The Last Time
Teddy B - I'm Sorry 
Les McCann - So Your Love Finally Ran Out
The Softones - Laundromat

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-