5.8.19

One Way featuring Al Hudson

Hi again! it's Science of Soul time! and this weeks show features a new album from One Way ft Al Hudson called "New Old School," it's exactly what it says, new music with that Old Skool flavor, it was difficult to pick just 3 tracks to play, so much great stuff on this set. I highly recommend you check it out. I have other new music from Jesi Terrell the Chicago soul lady and representing the fellas there are great new releases from Rashad, J Palmer and Jackson 5 legend Tito Jackson, this kinda took me by surprise and its a real grower once you have heard it a few times. I also have a Science of Soul exclusive from Al Lindsey, and it's his unreleased version of the Bee Gee's classic "Love So Right" . Feeling kinda old school when I put this show together so are are lots gems from back in the day that I think you will enjoy. Sadly it was announced this week that Terry "Wicked" Stubbs of the group Sly Slick & Wicked passed I send sincere condolences to the family and pay tribute to the wonderful music that Terry was a part of. OK its music time sit back and relax..

The Science of Soul Playlist August 4th 2019
Hour One
Soft Soul - Billionaire Suite
Rashad - Stealing It
Tito Jackson - One Way Street
Jesse Graham - Think Of My Baby
J Palmer - Part Time Lover
Walter Williams - Betcha
One Way ft Al Hudson - I Want Your Lovin'
One Way ft Al Hudson - I'll Do Anything
Jesi Terrell - No Late Night Booty Call
Ali Ollie Woodson ft The Temptations - Toast..
                                           ..   To My Friend
Sly Slick & Wicked - Can't Hold Back No Longer
Sly Slick & Wicked - When Your In Love
Ty Causey - Hot Tonight



Hour Two
Ronnie McNeir - Part Time Love
Al Lindsey
One Way ft Al Hudson - We Wont Stop
Al Lindsey - Love So Right
Noel McCoy - Fly Away With Me
New York City - Do You Remember Yesterday
Teddy Pendergrass - It's Time For Love
The Intruders - I Wanna Know Your Name
Lonnie Hill - Galveston Bay
The Manhattans - It Just Cant Stay This Way
Prince Philip Mitchell - If It Ain't Love It'll Go Away
Shirley Brown - I'll Be Right Here Lovin' You

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-