3.6.19

John Gary Williams & Willie Ford

Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, It's not been a great week, we have lost two legends of our music Willie Ford of The Dramatics who was a personal friend and one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, I am so sad about his passing. We have also lost John Gary Williams lead singer of the Mad Lads tho he may not be a household name his contribution to soul music will out live us all...RIP Willie and Gary.

On this weeks show we have new music from Fel Davis, Cardell, Jennifer Holiday and Clevelands own Kinsman Dazz Band all stars plus we dip into recent albums from Cupid , Victor Haynes and uk soul/jazz lady Elli Cato. My brother Ty Hunter jr keeps finding music from back in the day this week I wanna share with a track written by the Sons of Soul Ty jr and Dillon Fred Gorman some real history there. Old skool folks have nothing to worry about I got you covered so sit back and enjoy. please share The Science of Soul link www.thescienceofsoul.com

Science of Soul Playlist June 2nd 2019
Hour One
MCB - I'm The One Your The One
Ty Hunter jr - I'll Do Anything For You
Cardell - I Deliver
Soul Messengers - Groove Ya
Felony Davis - Never
Cupid Ft Andrew Jackson - What We Do
The Whatnauts - Give Him Up
Ron Cartier - I'm Just Waiting On The Number
Brothers Johnson - Closer To The One That You Love
John Gary Williams - I'm So Glad Fools Can Fall In Love
John Gary Williams - Open Your Heart
Elli Cato - You Forgot To Love Me
    

Hour Two
Kinsman Dazz Band All Stars - True Love
Kansas City Express - This Is The Place
Jennifer Holliday - Baby Tonight
Patti Labell - If Only You Knew
Tuxedo - July
Edwin Starr - Over And Over

Regina Belle - Please Be Mine
Greg Willis - Love By A Player
The Dramatics - My Ship Wont Sail Without You
The Dramatics - Spaced Out Over You
The Dramatics - Me & Mrs Jones
The Dramatics - Be My Girl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-