7.1.19

06-01-2019

Welcome to the first Science of Soul for 2019, I must apologies for there being no show last week due to some health issues, but it's back to normal now. There is some new music this week from Jermaine Robbins and Mr Taylormade, two artists who I think will come even more to the for front this year, we are dipping into the current albums from Detroit Soulman Chuckola plus the legendary Will Downing who's new album "The Promise" as been very well received. Starting this weeks show is a powerful message from my Brother from another Mother Mr Stan Mosley "People We Gotta Do Better," is a sentiment we can carry into the new year. There are lots of Old Skool gems this week, in particular a couple of real classics from Baltimore sweet soul group The Whatnauts, who did much of there recording up in New Jersey under the guidance of soul music genius Mr George Kerr. OK sit back enjoy and I wish you a New Year filled with peace health and happiness and thank you for your continued support..


Science of Soul playlist January 6th 2019
Hour One

Stan Mosley - People We Gotta Do Better
The Chi Lites - Love Of My Life
Jermaine Robbins - What You Want
Chuckola - Love Yourself
Mr Taylormade - I Need Your Lovin'
T K Soul - Lookin' For A Lady
Carvin Winans - Once In A Lifetime
Will Downing - Look At Yourself In The Mirror
Al Green - Before The Next Teardrop Falls
M J Wade - Young Girl
Freddie Lowe - I'm Slowly Losing My Mind
Tavasco - Love Is Tryin' To Get A Hold On Me
The Manhattans - Get It Ready



Hour Two
Freedom Express - Dream Girl
Whatnauts
McCalla - International Love
L R Superstars - Say Yeah
William Devaughn - Love Comes So Easy With U
Laura Lee - Since I Fell For You
Avant - Don't Take Your Love Away
Paul Laurence ft. Melodik - I Still Miss You
The Intruders - I Wanna Know Your Name
Holly Maxwell - Winter Go Away
Whatnauts - Instigating (Trouble Making Fool)
Whatnauts - I Wasn't There
Black Ivory - Don't Turn Around

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-