28.5.18

Bobby Helmz

Bobby Helmz 2017
Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, I have an exclusive preview of the forthcoming album "Changes" by Bobby Helmz, recorded at legendary Detroit studios, Masterpiece Sound, with highly acclaimed engineer Carlos Gunn who as worked with many Detroit legends including Kem, Orthiea Barnes and a whole host of others. The Album is due for release around July and the 3 tracks to give you today a little taste of whats to come. The rest of this weeks show is pretty much an Old Skool affair listen out for The Fantastic Four "Have A Little Mercy" I bet it's been a while since you heard it.

I will be away for the next two weeks , I'm heading to Detroit for the R&B Hall of Fame Awards normal service will be resumed upon my return. I reached a great milestone last week with over 100.000 visitors to the site, I would like to say thanks Micky Nold who maintains the site and does so much great work behind the scenes and to all the regular visitors who tune into the Podcast and the various radio stations who also broadcast the show. I truly appreciate you all. OK sit back hit the play button and enjoy a soulful journey and please remember to tell a friend about The Science of Soul.

Sunday's Playlist for 27-05-2018
Hour One
The Stylistics - It Started Out
Fantastic Four
The Intruders - It Must Be Love
Ronnie Henson - Like The First Time
B J Smooth - Where Is The Love
Bobby Finch - Get A Hold Of Yourself
Bryon Holton - Something About The Name Jesus
Percy Stone & The Explosions - Chained
Bobby Helmz - Do Do Wop
Bobby Helmz - I Got A Feeling For You
Micheal E Sanders - Time For A Dance
Adriana Evans - Say You Wont
Regina Bell & Glen Jones - From Now On
Tony Terry - When I'm With You


Hour Two
Engineer Carlos Gunn (2017)
Latisha - My Husband Too
Marcell & The Truth - Hopes To High
Con Funk Shun - Not Ready
Slique Jay Adams - Only One
Tyrone Davis - Where Are You Lady
Wreckin' Crew - Miracle
Ace Spectrum - Trust Me
Bobby Helmz - If I
Bobby Womack - Doing It My Way
The Fantastic Four - Have A Little Mercy
The Stylistics - Love Spell

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-