16.10.17

Bunny Sigler

Welcome to the Science of Soul, this week I will be paying tribute to Philly legend Bunny Sigler, he sadly made his transition on October 6th, after suffering a major heart attack. Bunny was a major player on the Philly scene having co-written many classics with a host of Philly's royalty. I have decided to feature his smooth vocal skills for this tribute and please check out the video at the bottom of this weeks page.

I have current music this week from Ju Evans, Robert H Fowler, The Intrigues, Will Downing, plus a great collection of Old Skool classics that always prove to be popular. By the time you read this I will have been to the Tower of Power gig, so I have to slide a couple of TOP classics in the mix. Ok sit back and enjoy The Science of soul I'ts a pleasure to have your company.

Play list for Sunday, 15th October, 2017
Hour One
Liz Houge - Dream Lover
G Q Band - So Smooth
Eric Nolan Grant - OMW
Robert H Fowler - First Thing Sunday Morning
Ju Evans - Ain't No Fool
Tower of Power - You Cant Fall Up
Tower of Power - Souled Out
Tyrone Davis - Was I Just a Fool
Black Diamond - Rescue You
The Impressions - I Love And I Lost
Jackie Wilson - Just As Soon As The Feeling's Over
Albert Jones - Fifteen Cent Love
Bobby Womack - Stop On By 



Hour Two
Ju Evans
Sir John Roberts ft. Sandra Feva - Do You Believe
Tavares - Abra Ca Dabra Love You Too
The First Love - Dry Your Eyes
Will Downing - Our Time
Riko - Freaky Fun
Gary Glenn - Heaven Kinda Love 
The Intrigues - You're So Dear To Me
Bunny Sigler - Can I
Bunny Sigler - How Bad Do You Want My Love
Bunny Sigler - She's My Lady
Bunny Sigler - Song For Sig

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-