13.2.17

Paul Cannon

It's Science of Soul time once again and this week I have a great new featured album, it's the debut set from Texas based Paul Cannon, entitled "Love & Heartbreaks" and it's a Classic in every sense of the word and along time in the making, but well worth the wait I could have played every track from the album and there's lots of them.

Native Sonz
Other new stuff this week comes from a young bunch of guys from the 'city of brotherly love', called Native Sonz they are set to put Philly back on the map with there new single "All The Time". In the mean time they are keeping us waiting on the new Charlie Wilson album "I'm Blessed" but they have given us another taster in the form of "Chills" a track that's sure to please his fans. Gallant is back with a great new single "Cave Me In" and we have current hits from Ty Causey and Nellie Tiger Travis plus our normal mix of old school classics .

This week a good friend of mine Don Frank from Sacramento, California, sent me a couple of tracks that were totally new to me. Don's knowledge when it comes to vocal groups is second to none and his collection of recordings is a national treasure, I'm sure your gonna enjoy his selections Raydius "I Made Up My Mind" and The White Family Band "Miss America Stand Up" both classics that just blew me away. OK that's enough teasing from me hit the play button and enjoy.




Sundays playlist for 12-02-2017
Hour One
Leon Timbo - Your'e My Darling
Gallant
Dorthy Moore - You Can't Blame Love
Gallant - Cave Me In
Charlie Wilson - Chills
Nellie Tiger Travis - All The Love
Native Sonz - All The Time
Paul Cannon ft. N'Dygo - Lets Dance
Paul Cannon - What Would I Do
Jeffrey Osborn - Crazy Bout Cha'
Raydius - I Made Up My Mind
White Family Band - Miss America Stand Up
Ty Causey - Ya' Some Kinda Wonderful



Hour Two
Paul Cannon - It's Over
Paul Cannon - Movin' On
Dionne Warwick - I Cant Wait To See My Baby's Face
The Ebonys - Your'e The Reason Why
UNV II - Baby You Are
The O'Jays - Serious Affair
The Montclairs - I'm Calling You
The Manhattans - That's Not Part Of The Show
Maxine Braham - Did I Tell You
Chicago Gangsters - I'm At Your Mercy
Centerfold - For Your Love
Al Wilson - Poor Side Of Town
Angie Stone - No More Rain In This Cloud

Paul Cannon biography:
Paul Cannon is a highly, talented vocal artist who's sound exhibits a touch of old soul and new contemporary music. Although being considered as a "New" solo artist, Paul has been on the "live cover band" scene for years singing tunes spanning from Al Green and Marvin Gaye to Anthony Hamilton and Joe Thomas. The son of a preacher, Paul grew up singing in his father's church idolizing the sounds of gospel artists such as Fred Hammond, The Winans, and Commissioned to name a few. Paul Cannon is now ready to share with the world his own sound, style, and personal life experiences through his music. Paul is dedicated to getting back to real love; touching on grown and mature relationship topics as well as showcasing live music instrumentation. His first single, I'm Good, from his debut album "Love & Heartbreaks" accents the positives of living a good life one day at at time. Look out for Paul Cannon and his debut album, "Love & Heartbreaks", scheduled for release in the Spring of 2014. For more information on Paul Cannon, visit www.musicpaul.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-