8.8.16

07-08-2016

Welcome to another edition of The Science of Soul, first off I would like to thank all the people who messaged me regarding last weeks show i truly appreciate you positive comments and the fact you take time to make contact, it makes it all worthwhile.
This weeks show is pretty much old school, summer makes me feel that way lol. I got plenty new music planned for next week which will be the last live show before my stateside trip, looking forward to it as you can imagine. For UK soul folks its just been announced that Little Anthony will be headlining along with The Impressions at the Blackpool soul weekender in June 2017..it will be here before you know it.
Ok it's music time sit back and enjoy...

Sunday's playlist 07-08-2016

Hour One
Mandrill - To Late
Five Crowns - Just Part Of My Life
Ci Ci - Hypnotized
Angie Stone - Push 'N' Pull
The Younghearts - Do You Have Time
War - Summer
Love Committee - Tired Of Being Your Fool
Will Downing - Stuff That I Like
The Crusaders - Keep That Same Old Feeling
Lola - Two Fools In One House
Tashan - So Much Love
Theo Peoples - Listen To Your Heart



Hour Two
Randy Brown - I Wanna Make Love To You
Pete Belasco - Wonderful Woman
Denise LaSalle - Feet Don't Fail Me
Eric Benet' - News For You
Teena Marie - De Ja Vu
Keni Burke - I Get Off On You
Soul Children - Whats Happening Baby
Randy Darbonne - Whats Done Is Done
Dionne Warwick - Move Me No Mountain
Darrien - Seasons
Smokey Robinson - Time Flies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-