5.10.15

R&B Hall Of Fame

Welcome to this Science of Soul Old Skool special. I will be in Detroit for the R&B Hall of Fame ceremony when this show goes out on air .. it will be back to normal next week I got a ton of great new music to share with you. I will give you all the scoops on the the event and hopefully a bunch of great pictures so you can get the flavor.

Had a great time on the Brenda Perryman's Detroit TV show on Friday morning ... I have been asked to present Edwin Starr's Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame award to his son Andre at Sundays ceremony, feeling very honoured to do that. On 27th September 2015, Houston, Texas, founding Crusaders band member, Wilton Felder  died. Wilton was 75. Wilton had been suffering from cancer.
Word of Wilton’s passing was posted on Ray Parker, Jr.’s Facebook page. He was a proficient saxophone and bass player for, firstly, The Jazz Crusaders, who later became The Crusaders.

My thanks go out to Mickey who does such a great job keeping everything rolling in my absence his dedication runs way beyond the call of duty. Ok sit back lets take a trip to the good old days, it's sure to bring back a flood of memories - I know it did for me :-)

SORRY NO PODCAST THIS WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-