23.12.19

Merry Christmas 2019

Me, last Xmas
Welcome, ho,ho,ho, to this weeks Science of Soul. You will notice quite a bit of Christmas music, it's been a great year for new Christmas tunes so I wanted to share with you as much as I could squeeze in along with a couple of Christmas classics, I hope you enjoy. I have the normal mix of current releases and back in the day classics so sit back and enjoy.


I would like to take this opportunity on behalf of myself & Mickey Nold (blog editor) to thank you for your support of The Science of Soul website and wish you a Merry Xmas.


Science of Soul Playlist December 22nd 2019
Hour One
Real Thing - Step Into My World
Mel Williams - Sweet Girl Of Mine
Marcus Scott - Real Me
Mose Stovall - Holidays Are Here
J Wonn - My Gift To You
Lavel Jackson - Thang On Me
Anthony Brewer - The Losing End
Carl Brister - Lets Go Back
E Z Patterson - All I Want For Xmas Is You
Wardell Piper - I'm In Love With You
2Buck Chuck - I'm Ready For Xmas
Pastor Andy Robinson - God Got This



Hour Two
Garfield Fleming - Lets Turn In Early
Vel Omarr - Give Me Your Love
Freddie Jackson - A Million Ways
Bryan Golden - In Your Presence
Luther Lackey - Tickle Me Baby
Dynamic Superiors - Shoe Shoe Sunshine
Smoke - Rainy Night
The Emotions - What Do The Lonely Do At Xmas
Stan Mosley - Lets Fall In Love
Ronnie McNeir - Have Yourself A Merry Xmas
The Dramatics - All I Want For Xmas
Earl Whitaker - Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-