30.12.19

30-12-2019

Ty Hunter Jr.
Welcome to the last edition of The Science of Soul for 2019. I would like to express my thanks for all the great feed back and support from listeners and artists alike and also a big thank to all the stations that run the Science of Soul on a weekly basis , I truly appreciate you. I must also give a shout out to Mickey Nold would takes care of the website every week on my behalf, the work he does behind the scenes is invaluable. On this weeks show we current releases from Tony "Shoshyne" Gilmore long time member of Kool & The Gang plus steppers fave, Cardell Harrington, Lamar Brace, Elusiv and due for January issue Glenn Jones. As always there are plenty of old school classic and we close out the year with one the most played releases of 2019 Mr Ty Hunter Jr. "I Wanna Be With You" . I wanna take this chance to wish you a soulful new year that's filled with peace and happiness as we look forward to 2020. Sit back enjoy the music and please share with a friend. Music is a beautiful thing to share.

Science of Soul playlist December 29th 2019
Hour One
Tavares - Bad Times
Tony "Shoshyn" Gilmore - Heart On A Trip
Jeffery Osborne - I Really Don't Need No Light
Bobby Kline - Say Something Nice To Me
Elusiv - U Had Me @ Hello
Glenn Jones - Better Man
Brown Hill/Leah McCrae - Not Looking 4 Somebody
Lamare Brace - Family Reunion
Lovesmith - Look Out Below
Cardell - I Just Can't Get Over You
Frank Mckinney - I Can Make You Feel Good
L J Reynolds - Come Get To This


Hour Two
Bloodstone - Go On And Cry
Ronnie Dyson - Even In The Darkest Night
Darrell Lee - More
Big Mel - Step It Up
Uncle Sam - Leave Well Enough Alone
Gary Taylor ft Bridgette Bryant - Special
Montell Jordan ft Kristin - I'm All In
Loletta Holloway ft Bunny Sigler - Only You
William Smoke Howard - I Love Your Melody
Ty Hunter jr - I Wanna Be With You

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-