9.12.19

08-12-2019

Thanks for stopping by this weeks Science of Soul, I have new music this week from Kejam who is one of the most consistent artists around plus another London Soulman Whitfield Batson has a new single that as been very well received "What I See" other new releases come from Miracle Thomas & Teddy B. and from Columbus, Ohio, Ingram Street written by Ron Tyson & Preston Glass it's a quality track. The Christmas selections this week come from Estee Pierce & Al Lyndsey. I also have plenty back in the day classics that always remain popular so just sit back relax and let the music sooth ya' and groove ya' ....

The Science of Soul Playlist December 8th 2019
Hour One 
Wilson Wiliams - I Think Its Gonna Workout Fine 
Isaac Aragon - All I Got 
Whitfield Batson - What I See 
Kejam ft Lisa Taylor - Calmer 
Wade O Brown - So Glad
Montell Jordan - First Date
Andre Lee - I'm Better 
Robert Thomas - Crazy Bout Your Love 
Al Lindsay - Christmas Time 
Ingram Street - Beautiful Possibility 
TSU Tornadoes - What Good Am I 
Sinclair - I Want You Back 
Dazz Band - Invitation To Love


Miracle Thomas

Hour Two
Mandrill - Sunshine
King Floyd - My Girl
Estee Pierce - I'll Be Your Santa
Miracle Thomas /Teddy B - Something In Love
The New Lost Generation - Thinkin' Bout Ya'
Bunny Sigler - How Bad Do You Want My Love
Anthony White - I'm So Much In Love With You
Teddy Pendergrass - Cold Cold World
The Intruders - I Wanna Know Your Name

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-