23.9.19

Randy Darbonne tribute (1958-2019)

We have sad news yet again on this weeks Science of Soul, Lake Charles, Louisiana, legend, Randy Darbonne has passed away on 10-09-2019. Randy was a very well respected guy we often had long chats about music and life in general, he spent quite few years living in the Bay Area of San Francisco but moved back to Lake Charles to take care of his mom a few years back. Randy was a kind and caring man and its only right and fitting I pay tribute to my dear friend. You fought an amazing fight Randy be at peace my brother..

I have quite a few new releases this week on the show including Atlanta based soulman Jeffery Charles who consistently turns out great music, its also great to Calvin Richardson back with the lead track from his up coming album "Gold Dust" representing the ladies we have Ms. Krystal Parker from Baton Rouge, plus the new single from Tevi Love. For the classic soul lovers we a real good mixture from every decade, so sit back and enjoy... please share the Science of Soul with a friend.

Sunday's Track list 22-09-2019
Hour One 
Willis Dempo
Esther Williams - Ready For Love 
Jeffrey Charles - Long Way Home 
Krystal Parker - I Love It 
Rudi Wilburn - How Did You Know It Was Me 
Wendell B ft Cupid - We Steppin Out Tonight 
Calvin Richardson - Let Me Love On You 
Tevi Love - It Takes Timing 
Patrick Harris - Missing Your Love 
Eddie Seawood Jr. - Alone 
Gayle Adams - The Love Of My Man 


Randy Darbonne tribute 
  1. Love On The Roof
  2. That's What It Takes
  3. Vodoo Child


Hour Two
Sisters Love
Lew Kirton - New York City
Force MD's - Tears
Atlantic Starr - Am I Dreaming
Freddie Jackson - I Could Use A..
                            ..       Little Love Right Now
Sister Sledge - Baby; Its The Rain
Nanette Frank - Settle For My Love
Sisters Love - Are You Lonely
Aldora Britton - No Cookies In My Bag
Willis Dempo - Turn The Lights Down Low
Carmichael Musiclover - Messed Up
Manhattans - If My Heart Could Speak/One Life
The Chi -Lites - There Will Never Be Any Peace
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-