2.9.19

Natasha Watts

Welcome to this very special edition of The Science of Soul...My co host this week is the lovely Ms. Natasha Watts, the UK's leading soul lady. Natasha and myself will be sharing with you some great music and talking about her career and lady's upcoming local date at Birmingham, UK. at Pizza Express on October 5th., it's gonna be a great event. I also have our usual mixture of great new music with some soul classics, so sit back and enjoy this special edition. Playlist for Sunday 01-09-2019 
Hour One 
Natasha Watts - I Do I Did I'm Done 
Tito Jackson - One Way Street
Natasha Watts
Carlton Jamel Smith - I'd Better
Victor Haynes - Do I Qualify 
Natasha Watts - Go Slow 
Johnny Gill ft Ralph Tresvant - Perfect 
Ty Causey - Your A Superstar
The Choice Four - Walk Away From Love 
Natasha Watts - Special Day 
Shalamar - Somewhere There's A Love
Hour Two 
Tyrone Davis - Are You Serious 
Natasha Watts - Breath
Howard Hewett - Crystal Clear 
James Brown - A Man As To Go Back To The Crossroads 
Jenifer Hudson ft Fantasia - I'm His Only Woman
Natasha Watts - Waited For You 
The O'Jays - Cry Together 
Willie Hutch - Anything Is Possible If You Believe In Love 
Willie Hutch - Kelly Green 
Natasha Watts - Love Who You Are 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-