17.9.18

Natasha Watts

Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul,  my Featured Artist this week is UK soul lady Natasha Wattsher new album "My Next Chapter" is being very well received among soul folks and Natasha's popularity continues to rise on the back of recent tours with Shalamar and The O'Jays where she really did win over the audiences. Other new music this week comes from New York's Ms Victoria Horne, "Autumn Sky" (her  new album) is a little different for The Science of Soul, but I think you will enjoy. Thanks to publicity man Clinton Coleman for bringing this to my attention. Also listen out for Ronnette Harrison the Washington DC, gospel singer with  her new release "Always There," is pretty special.

I can't leave the fella's music out either so I have new releases from Ray, Goodman & Brown & Leroy Allen. We will also be revisiting recent Featured Albums from L Young and Jermaine Robbins. The old school folks will also be well taken care of with classics from Billy Paul, Larry Saunders, The Manhattans and a whole lot more so sit back pour a glass of wine and enjoy and please remember to tell a friend about about The Science of Soul.

Sunday's playlist 16-09-2018
Hour One
Delegation - Oh Honey
Steffen Morrison - Movin' On
Victoria Horne - Autumn Sky
Carolyn Staten - Just The Way You Want It
Saint Jaimz - It Ain't Workin'
L Young - Can't Get You Off My Mind
Natasha Watts - Special Day
Natasha Watts - Only You
Tyrone Davis - I Get Carried Away
Ronnette Harrison - Always There
Carl Sims/Debra Benson -
            When Something Is Wrong With My Baby
The Temptations - Still Feel Like Your Man
Cameo - Feel Me



Hour Two
The Manhattans - Don't Say Goodbye
Ray Goodman & Brown - They Say Your No Good
Leroy Allen - I'm Gonna Love You
Bo Henderson - Makin' Love
Zaki Shabbaz - Love Makin' Music
Roosevelt Wade - This Bed Ain't Big Enough
Billy Paul - Everybody's Breakin' Up
Floyd Taylor - All Of Me For All Of You
Carl Douglas - I Wanna Give You My Everything
Larry Saunders - Darling I Love You
Nu Soul Habits - Where Could You Be
Jermaine Robbins - My Love
Eugene Record - Love Don't Live By Sex Alone

Biography for Natasha Watts:- .Natasha's old page

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-