27.8.18

26-08-2018

Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, first I must say thanks for the amazing response to last weeks tribute to Aretha Franklin, I had so many calls and messages I'm really touched that so many cared about Aretha, and were moved by her incredible music legacy. I feel very honoured to have been able to share that music with you. This weeks show is actually the show I had planned for last week so thank you for bearing with me. New music this week includes St Louis soul lady Uvee Hayes and another very popular lady Sarah Lesol, representing the fellas I have Lenny Williams, Terry Harris and Ty Causey, who's "Mr Mellow" album that I featured a couple of weeks back is doing great. Its great to see soul veterans Glenn Jones & Regina Belle team up for a great new duet "Love By Design". There are plenty old school jams including Tower of Power, Rick Webb, Betty Wright, Rick James and Gladys Knight & The Pips to keep you reminiscing, So sit back and enjoy and please remember to tell a friend. Music is a wonderful gift to give.

Sundays Playlist for 26-08-2018
Hour One
Zane Lee - Groove With You
Lenny Williams - Fine
Tower of Power - Because I Think The World Of You
Sarah Lesol - Your The One For Me
Glenn Jones & Regina Belle - Love By Design
Here & Now - Lets Start Over
Lady Lee - Simple Things
Bey Bright ft Nia Simmons - Together As One
Rick Webb - Moonlight Magic
Daneen Wilburn - I Still Love
Ty Causey - Turn It Up (That's My Jam)
Marvin Gaye - Come Get To This
Donny Hathaway - What A Woman Really Means
Luther Vandross - Can I Take You Out
Teddy Pendergrass - It's Time For Love



Hour Two
Terry Harris - On The Floor
Uvee Hayes - Basement Party
Minnie Ripperton - Can You Feel What I'm Sayin'
Betty Wright - The Sun Don't Shine
Fats Gains Band Presents Zorina - Woman In Love
Lanier & Co - I Just Gotta Have You
Gladys Knight/Pips - Do U Love Me A Little Honey
Jerry Green - I'm The One For You
Rick James - Teardrops
Karon Patrick - Something About
Miles Jaye - The Message
Alex Brown - I'll Still Be There

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-