13.8.18

Daneen Wilburn & Ty Causey

Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul from the new Black Country Radio studios, they are all up and running-ish, so normal service is resumed. I have two Featured Albums this week, first up is my good friend, I call 'Mister Consistent' being Ty Causey, with his latest set titled "Mr Mellow,"  and is just what you'd expect from Fort Wayne's favourite son, that's smooth and polished. I think this album will continue to cement his growing reputation. Ty is also a guy you need to catch live if you get chance great singer and great entertainer.

The second Feature Album of the week is the debut set from San Diego Soul lady Daneen Wilburn and a very accomplished set it is. I see big things for this lady and with a little promotion and luck this album could really be the launch pad. Other new music comes from Southern soulman C. Wright and the latest single from Diva Dee written produced and features Snatch Nelson. There are a lot of nice old school classics this week some you just might not know or have forgotten so sit back and enjoy and please be sure to tell a friend about the Science of Soul

Playlist for Sunday 12-08-2018
Hour One
Muscle Shoals Horns - She Was Once My Woman
C. Wright - Tickle Box
Coldjack - Something Got To Give
Big Brooklyn Red - Takin' It To Far
Imma - Around The World
Ty Causey - Mr Mellow
Ty Causey - Cant Stop
Diva Dee ft Snatch Nelson - Sweat
Charlie Wilson - My Love Is All I Have
Charlene & The Soul Serenaders - Love Changes
L A Boppers - La La La Means I Love You
The Delfonics - Can You Remember
Dynamic Superiors - Shoe Shoe Shine



Hour Two
Pops - I Love You 1000 Ways
Dee Harvey - Leave Well Enough Alone
Daneen Wilburn - After All This Time
Daneen Wilburn - The Only Way
Slique Jay Adams - We Are ne
Loleatta Holloway - Worn Out Broken Heart
Bobby Helmz - Got A Feelin' For You
The Dells - I'll Make You My Girl
Fantastic Four - Let This Moment Last
L J Johnson - Staring Into Space
Zingara - Love Calling

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-