24.4.17

Sylvia Moy Special

There is sad news to report this week, as many of you will by now be aware the legendary song writer Sylvia Moy passed away on April 16th. Sylvia was a major part of the Motown sound and a dear friend she will be truly missed. Thanks to Mickey Nold we have included an interview I did with Sylvia many years ago, Mickey has worked hard to restore this from the original Mini Disc master to a podcast format, so we could share it with you this week. Sylvia's funeral service will take on Saturday, April 22nd., at The Greater Grace Temple on West Seven Mile Road. You will find my  interview with music by scrolling down the page.

New music on this weeks show include Jureesa McBride, John Mayer and Wood, but the majority of this weeks selections are Old Skool classics (must be the way I'm feeling) but I think you will enjoy. Please remember to share the SOS link with friends and remind them the podcast is available on demand 24/7 and if there is any new music I miss let me know I will be happy to include it in the show. OK sit back relax its music time...





Playlist for Sunday 23-04-2017
Hour One
Bobby Hutton - You're My Whole Reason
Rated R - In Da Mood
John Mayer - Still Feel Like Your Man
Gene Rice - Let Me Do You Right
Tai Armstrong - You've Got So Much Feeling
Tanya Holt - How Do Ya Feel
John & Arthur Simms - Love Will Getcha'
David Oliver - I Keep Looking For A Better Way
The Unifics - Court Of Love
Tyrone Lee - Fall 4 U
Walter Williams - Lets Spend The Night
Jureesa "Duchess" McBride - Call Me Crazy
Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour


Hour Two
Bigg Robb - If Lovin' You Is Right
The Dells - Slipped Tripped And Fell In Love
Freddie Jackson - One Heart To Many
Mikki Blue - When The Love Is Over
Wood - Paper & Paint
Heaven & Earth - Nature's Miracle
Glenn Jones - Every Time
Otis & Shugg - My Choice
Gerald Levert - Click A Glass
Jerry Butler - Just Because I Really Love You
Tyrone Davis - In The Mood
Bunny Sigler - How Bad Do You Want My Love

Sylvia Moy Special (PCRL 1998)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-