3.4.17

02-04-2017

Terry Wright
Thanks as always for stopping by the Science of Soul website. I want to say thanks in particular to all the fb folks who share the link and help the Science of Soul to grow, It's truly amazing when we look at all the different countries around the world that visit on a regular basis and as always all credit to Mickey Nold who works so hard behind the scenes preparing it every week.
There's no featured artist this week I just had so much music backed up that I couldn't wait to share with you. I Have squeezed in some new music from Phil Perry and Joe Gable but its predominately mellow old school all the way.I Appreciate the the messages re last weeks Leon Ware tribute I am glad that you found it enjoyable, there was so much music to choose from. Look out for the two Temps cover versions this week, I am not a fan of covers and remakes but these two are really nice so i thought i would share them.
OK dim the lights sit back and enjoy cause it's one of those kinda shows this week and please tell a friend about the Science of Soul...

Playlist for Sunday 02-04- 2017
Hour One
Cornell Stone - She's So Beautiful
Phil Perry - Nobody But You
Gene Dunlap - Something Inside My Head
Lenny Welch - Fancy Seeing You Here Baby
David Simmons - Hooked On You
Stephanie Pickett - Still Want You Baby
Terry Wright - Tonight Is Your Night
Phil Storm - Can't Stop The Love
Joe Gable - Hump Day
Kevin Owens - You're My Everything
Ty Causey - Just My Imagination
Dynamic Tints - Package Of Love
Philly Devotions - I Was A Lonely Man



Hour Two
Theodis Ealey & Lacee - You & I
Instant Funk - So Glad I'm The One
Luther Vandross - The 2nd Time Around
The Controllers - When Did You Stop Loving Me
Masters Of Soul - Should I Just Read The Signs
Masters Of Soul - Please Wait For Me
The Manhattans - I Wanna Thank You
Grand Theft - Body Talk
Leon Ware - Just Take Your Time
TL Shider - I'm Feeling You
Denise Lasalle - When We're Making Love
Trey Songz - I Gotta Go    

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-