1.8.16

31-07-2016

On this weeks Science of Soul we have new releases from Joe Tex II, son of the legendary 60s soul man, plus the man from Washington DC,  Marc Staggers, gets the Nigel Lowis remix treatment to good effect and London's own DaPaul who is getting great reviews on his latest project, "In The Sun."  I will be album tracking from; Wendell B, Gregory Porter, and Jasmine Jordan. One to look out on this show is Desmond Pringle's "Get Us Through," it's a powerful message in these troubled times.
There some real old school delights from Confunkshun and The Lost Family so sit back enjoy and spread the word.

Playlist for Sunday 31-07-2016

Hour One
Walter Lewis & Blue Star - I Have Love At Home
Dallas White - Ooh Sexy Lady
Wilton Crump - Give Your Love To Me
Bobby Sheen - She Taught Me What Love Really Is
Jamecia Bennett - Back In The Day
Joe Tex II & Shar Hyter - Hold On 
Joe Tex - All The Heaven A Man Really Needs
Marc Staggers - Let Me Be The One
Con Funk Shun - Let Me Put Love On Your Mind
Con Funk Shun - I Think I Found The Answer
Pleasure - Living Without You
Keith Patrick - Heaven
DePaul - In The Sun



Hour Two Wee - You Can Fly On My Aeroplane
Lost Family - Pretty Face
Pretenders - For The Rest Of My Days
Desmond Pringle - Get Us Through
Wendell B - I'm Gonna Put It Down Tonight
Anthony Hamilton - Your'e My Kinda Woman
Jasmine Jordan - Closer
Bo Henderson - Making Love
Stan Mosley - Misery & Pain
Gregory Porter - Insanity
Frankie Beverly & Maze - Never Let You Down
The Whispers - Is It Good To You


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-