1.12.14

Chicago Soul

This weeks Science of Soul comes to you from Chicago, Illinois, USA. We attempted this during my last Chi Town visit but due to technical problems it didn't happen...this time we going down, lol . Two hours of Soul music from the city that had a distinctive sound all of it's own. I know people will say you never played this or that but, Dammmm, I only got 2 hours, lol. Sit back and enjoy the sounds of the Windy City, Spare a thought for me freezing out here .... It's a hard life. We will be back to normal next week. My thanks to Mickey for taking care of everything in my absence...gotta run so much to do in Chi Town!

Playlist for 30-11-2014


Hour One
Jackie Wilson - Just As Soon As The Feeling's Over
Otis Leavill - Let Her Love You
The Impressions - Just Another Dance
Major Lance - Stay Away From Me
The Independents - Couldn't Hear Nobody Say
The Chi Lites - Love Of My Life
The Dells - Soul Strolling
Leroy Hutson - Love Oh Love
The Natural Four - Try Love Again
Jerry Butler - Lets Make Love
The Notations - Take It Slow
The Stairsteps - You Don't Love Me
Walter Jackson - I Won't Remember Loving You
Tyrone Davis - I Had It All The Time

Hour Two
Barbara Acklin - How Can You Lose
The Artistics - She's Heaven To Me
R Kelly - Love For Me
Marwan Soulflow - If You Want It
Curtis Mayfield - Soul Music
Earth Wind & Fire - That's The Way Of The World
The Emotions - I Really Miss You
Gene Chandler - Let Me Make Love To You
L V Johnson - It's Not My Turn
Charles Jackson - Love Of You
Eugene Record - Love Don't Live By Sex Alone
The Impressions - If It's In You To Do Wrong

Some more Chicago Soul pages: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-