29.12.14

Best of 2014 Show

Thanks for stopping by the last edition of the Science of Soul for 2014. On tonight's show I 'll be looking back on some the artists I've featured this year, as well taking you way back with the old skool classics we all love.

Twenty fourteen has been a great year for the Science of Soul, and it's all down to you people for taking time-out to support the show by sharing the Link and your encouragement and great feed back, so thank you one and all.
Have to send out special thanks to Mickey, he is such a major part of everything that goes on, also my brother Melvin Jordan at Legend107 and here with Alex Totney at 102.5 the Bridge, you guys are great! It doesn't matter how you choose to listen to the show, it's just that you do ..... have a New Year filled with peace and love because 2015 is gonna be just as soulful... so see you next year.



Playlist for Sunday 28-12-2014

Hour One
S. Highenergy - Something About Jesus
Uvee Hayes - Handy Man
Tavares - If That's The Way You Want It
Calvin Richardson - What Would I Do
Victury Tutson - Let Somebody Love You
Zan'ye - Extra Ordinary
Lacee - Mr Wrong
D Goss - Old Skool
Latimore - Sweet Vibrations
Theodis Ealey If You Leave Me, I'm Going With You
Floyd Taylor - Unfinished Business
The Impressions - Miracle Woman
The Temptations - Some Enchanted Evening

Hour Two
Dee Robinson - What Can I Do For You
Heatwave - Always and Forever
Micheal Jackson - I Was The Loser
Marwan Soulflow - I Got You
Marvin Gaye - Walkin' In The Rain
Sir Charles Jones - Independent Ladies
Eddie Kendrick - Intimate Friends
Bobby Womack - If You Want My Love
Joe - If You Lose Her
Gwendolyn Collins - Heaven Sent
The Independents Baby I've Been Missing You
Teddy Pendergrass Now Tell Me That You Love Me
Jimmy Hughes - I Was Closest At Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-