4.11.19

Calvin Richardson


Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, My Featured Album this week is the excellent new set from Calvin Richardson "Gold Dust" one of the most consistent of the new generation of soul men, I think you will enjoy. We also dip into the currents albums from Ty Causey, Sargent Tucker, Stan Mosley, Fat Larry's Band, Undisputed Truth plus there are singles from Big Mel, Stinger J, Mo; B and the ever popular Ty Hunter Jr, There will be a 2 week delay in updating the show due to commitments in the USA, the show will return live on Sunday November 24th I thank you for your patience and support. There are plenty of great soul classics to you back in time so sit back relax and enjoy...

Science of Soul Playlist November 3rd 2019
Hour One
Starguard - Just One Love
Big Mel - Heaven
Stan Mosley - If I Didn't Have You
Ty Causey - Yo' Energy
Sargent Tucker - No One Could Replace You
Calvin Richardson - Still In Love
Calvin Richardson - Beautiful
Stinger J. - No Romancing
Damon Dae - Ready For The Weekend
Bobby Hutton - 20 Years Later
Fat Larry Band - Memories
Detroit Emeralds - Call Me ...I'm Ready
Little Anthony - If I Love You



Hour Two
Gerald Adams - Give Me Your Lovin'
Ty Hunter jr - I Wanna Be With You
Ray Goodman & Brown = Slipped Away
Ondremusic - It's You
Impact - I Thought You Might Like To Know
Next Movement - Nice & Easy
Calvin Richardson - Be Your Friend
Fontella Bass - I'm Leaving The Choice To You
Mo' B - U R My World
Johnny Gill - Someone To Love
The Dells - I Touched a Dream
Undisputed Truth - Metamorphosis


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-