18.3.19

17-03-2019

I start this week with some good news, Lamont "Showboat" Robinson has confirmed this years Inductees for the R&B Hall of Fame, that's to be held at the Charles Wright Museum in Detroit on June 23rd. If you can make it don't miss it! It's always a great event.
I would just like to say a big thanks for all the great feedback from the tributes to Harvey Scales & Sydney Joe Qualls of previous weeks. I felt it was important that I celebrated the lives of these 'unsung gentlemen of soul'.

This week I have new music from Cardell Harrington, Sir Charles Jones, Avant and Chicago's rising star Michael Donaby who's new single will be available from March 22nd. also I'll be album tracking from the new sets by Rockie Robbins, Randy Hall and the French soulman Wary, plus the forthcoming release from Rahsaan Pattersons new album due to be issued in May, called "Heroes & God's," if the lead track "Sent From Heaven" is an indication of whats to come it's gonna be a great album. For the old Skool folks there is a great track from Maurice Jackson in the mix but please excuse the the crackles I just had to share it with you. Ok it's music time sit back relax and enjoy...

Playlist for Sunday 17-03-2019
Hour One
Johnny Bristol - Do It To My Mind
Cardell - My Bad
Michael Donaby - Real Good Love
Master Force - Hey Girl
Randy Hall - Callin' For Love
Rockie Robbins - Let Me Be The One
Avant - Not Gone Lose
Timothy Wilson - Gotta Fall In Love With You
Ray Goodman & Brown - Take It To The Limit
Sir Charles Jones & Lamoris Williams - Next Friday
Joe Odom - If You Knew Her Like I Do
Sun - I Had A Choice
Q Harper - Quiet Time



Hour Two
Cameo - Why Have I Lost You
Al Parker & Cleveland Jones - No No No
Cory Wallace - Dreamin'
The Whispers - You Are The One
Wary - Grapes & Cherries
First Choice - I Love You More Than Before
Rockie Robbins - Love Me Tonight
Rahsaan Patterson - Sent From Heaven
Maurice Jackson - Don't Stop Saying That You Love Me
L V Johnson - How Can I Live Without You
Randy Brown - I Wanna Make Love To You
Joe Simon - Neither One Of Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-