10.12.18

Will Downing

Stone Paxton
Thanks again for stopping by my Science of Soul blogcast, this week I'll be featuring the new album from living legend Mr Will Downing, "The Promise" its the albums name and has all the usual Will trade marks; great production, super smooth vocals, but with a great bunch of gospel flavoured tunes. I think its gonna go down as a classic. On the new music score this week I've added have two beautiful young ladies  with Ms Chelsea Wilson from Australia, and LA Young from Maryland.  Representing the fella's a Southern soulman Lamorris Williams with his new single that also features Terry Harris and the constantly great Stone Paxton  ..  I think you will enjoy. For my Old Skool folks, you know I don't forget you,  music from Tommy Tate, Gladys Knight & The Pips, Prince Phillip Mitchell, Bloodstone and a whole lot more, so please be sure to tell a friend about The Science of Soul..

Sunday's playlist  for 9-12-2018
Hour One
Mary J. Blige - Be Happy
Chelsea Wilson - Real Love
L.A. Young - No One Can Love You More
LaMorris Williams/THarris - Don't Wanna Be Lonely
Bigg Robb - Don't Be Ashamed
Will Downing - What Would I Do
Will Downing - I Hear A Voice
Uness - Intimate
Gladys Knight/Pips - Your Number One In My Book
Tommy Tate - On The Real Side
Tommy Tate - School Of Life
Crusaders - You Pay For Love



Hour Two

Stone Paxton - Baby Girl

Jaheim - Put The Woman First
Will Downing - He Will Be There
L.T.D. - Where Did We Go Wrong
Best Of Both Worlds - I Want The World To Know
T C - Love Takes Time
Bloodstone - Instant Love
Bishop Morton & Aretha Franklin - Seasons Change
John Edwards - Exercise My Love
Al Johnson - I'll Do Anything For Love
Prince Phillip Mitchell - If We Can't Be Lovers
The Temptations - Heavenly

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-