26.11.18

25-11-2018

Dru Chapman
Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul. First off I would like to thank all the folks who came out in support of the cancer research event in Liverpool in memory of Marvin Ruffin it was a great event organised by Pauline Drayson. I know Marvin would be looking down with pride, nice that so many gave there time and talent in his memory, in particular Dru Chapman, he flew in from Cyprus to be a part of it.

I'm trying to catch up on some of the new releases on this weeks show., making his debut on the playlist is Mr Taylormade with his new release "All In Your Love," that's highly recommended also playing new music from Big Daddy E and Teddy B, with music representing the ladies from Mz Connie. For the Old Skool folks I have Eddie Holman, The Dramatics and a not often heard classic from Ray Goodman & Brown, so sit back and enjoy some real smooth soul...

Sunday's Playlist from 24-11-2018
Hour One
Breakwater - Work It Out
Roderick Dolphin - The Grass Is Greener
Robert H Fowler & Tanya Holt - Can We
Mz Connie - Neckbone Lady
Mr Taylormade - All In Your Love
David Hartfield - Special Love
Teddy B - I'm So In Love
Groove Association ft Georgie B - Two Hearts
Big Daddy E - Call On Me
Edee Leatherwood - Make It Last
Eddie Holman - Hey There Lonely Girl
Eddie Holman - It's All In The Game
Marvin Ruffin - This Thing Called Love



Big Daddy E
Hour Two
Lonnie Youngblood - Girl I'm Gonna Miss You
Tony Sullivan - It's Over
Lalah Hathaway - On Your Own
CeCe Rogers - I Think I Love You
Herman George - What Have You Got
Cloe Martin - It's Comes To Attention
The Cheers - I Made Up My Mind
Bobby Helmz - If I
Big Bub - Tellin' Me Stories
Vannessa Mitchell - Oasis
The Dramatics - Please Say You'll Be Mine
Ray, Goodman & Brown - Someone's Missing Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-