1.1.18

Last 2017 Show

Happy New Year
Welcome to the final edition of the show for 2017, I would sincerely like to thank everyone for there support, it's been a great year! I would like to say extra special thanks to Mickey Nold who keeps the Science of Soul website updated and plays a major part in so many areas of the show, but most importantly for being a great friend. Alex Totney and Dave Brownhill at BCR Radio who graciously allow me to share the program with other stations around the world. My brother over there in Tampa Bay Florida Melvin Jordan thanks for all your support at Legend 107 Radio, Micheal & Yvon and all the team at Teerex radio in Montreal Canada , Steve Soskin at WRTR Radio who works hard to bring great music around the world, Charles McCullough at CMC Radio in Houston Texas and all the other stations who support The Science of Soul. I truly appreciate you all.
It's a mixed bag of music this week some of my favs from 2017 and we remember some of the legends we have lost and a few old school classics to keep the mix smooth. So sit back enjoy and raise a glass to 2018 I hope it bring you peace love & happiness.

Sunday's playlist for 31-12-2017
Hour One
Special Delivery - This Kinda Love
Garland Green - You Make Me Feel So Good
Jimmy Stearling - At Least I Tried
The Notations - Take It Slow
Mo B - My Dream
Theodis Ealey - If You Leave Me , I'm Coming Wit Cha
Leela James - I Remember
Danny Kean - I can't Wait
Ronn Jaimz - Turn Around
Al Jarreau George Benson & Patti Austin - Let It Rain
Bobby Hutton - 20 yrs Later
Bobby Taylor - Malinda

Hour Two
Roszunn - City Lights
Main Ingredient - Looks Like Rain
Keith Sweat - Dressed To Impress
Calloway - Feel Like A Woman
Will Downing - Do You Know
Avery Sunshine - Twenty Sixty Four
Heatwave - All You Do Is Dial
William Bell - If Sex Was All We Had
Robert H Fowler & Tanya Holt - Can We
Bobby Womack - Through The Eyes Of A Child
Stan Mosley - Thank You

2017 departure lounge:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-