22.1.18

21-01-2018

Thanks for stopping by this weeks Science of Soul, first of all I thank you for the great feedback from last weeks tribute to Denise Lasalle, I truly appreciate it.
This weeks show is packed with sweet soul classics so you Old Skool folks are gonna love a trip down memory lane with The Younghearts, The Whatnauts and some you just have forgotten. New music comes from LaVelle's new album "Bring Back The Love" James Payne latest "Love Talk" and my man Stan Mosley as given permission for me to include "People We Gotta Do Better" another unreleased track from his forthcoming album I will keep you up to date on it's progress.

Seems like there is no end to the bad news Detroit soul man Fred Bridges one third of The Brothers of Soul (Bridges, Eaton & Knight) passed away on January 18th, The Group made some great music and are best remembered for there classic "I Guess That Don't Make Me A Loser" check out the video at the bottom of the page.
Ok it's music time sit back and enjoy some sweet soul music.

Sundays Playlist 21-01-2018
Hour One
Bloodstone - Instant Love
Unique Blend - Mommy & Daddy
The Right Choice - Torn Between Two Lovers
Le'Velle - It Was Me
Vel Omarr - My Telephone Keeps Ringing
Ty Causey - Gonna Change Some Things
O C Smith - If You Knew
Jeannie Bryson - What Can A Miracle Do
The Imaginations - Because I Love You
James Payne - Love Talk
Stan Mosley - People We Gotta Do Better
Randy Darbonne - That's What It Takes


Hour Two
The Younghearts - Dedicate My Life To You
The Whatnauts - I Just Can;t Lose Your Love
G-Incarna - I Like The Way
Universal Mind - For You Girl
J Blackfoot - Taxi
O'Bryan - Gotta Let You Go
Prince Phillip Mitchell - You're All I Got In The World
Tom Brock - There's Nothing In The World That Can Stop Me
G-Bros - After I Gave You My Heart
The Younghearts - Stop What You're Doing Girl
Al Lindsey - I Give Up

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-