15.5.17

Ty Causey

Welcome to the Science of Soul, Featured Artist this week is the smooth Jazz/Soulman from Fort Wayne Indiana Mr Ty Causey, with his new album "Tyangles" and is up to his usual high standards, well produced and smooth as cream. Ty never fails to deliver and it's been racing up the smooth jazz charts in the USA and as been very well received in Europe. I think a European tour is well over due for Ty. New York City soulman Bradd Marquis is back with a new single "Who Let You Go" plus making her Science of Soul debut is Ms Alisha Glover "Brother Sister" is a powerful message plus we got recent releases from Jerry Cummings, James Rouse and one of last weeks featured artists October London. Chicago gospel singer Victoria Brown has a new album "Journey" I have managed to squeeze in a track, I think you might like it. Old Skool folks are not neglected either with classics from Esther Phillips , Garland Green and Joe Simon just mention a few. Ok music time sit back enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

Science of Soul Track List 14th May 2017
Hour One
Alisha Glover
George Smallwood - You Know I Love You
Eric Nolan Grant - Give Her Your Love
Bradd Marquis - Who Let You Go
James Rouse - Give It A Chance
October London - Sail Away
Ty Causey - Want You To Be My Lady
Ty Causey - Let Me In
Jerry Cummings - It's My Pleasure
Esther Phillips - I Hope You Will Be Very Unhappy
Victoria Brown - Your Love
Kevin Foster - I Cant Get Over You
Garland Green - You Make Me Feel So Good



Hour Two
Sadane - One Way Love Affair
Gerald Alston - Slow Motion
Victoria Brown
Alisha Glover - Brother Sister
Ty Causey - Rock With Me
Joe Simon - Neither One Of Us
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Is There A Place ,,
Brighter Side of Darkness - Because I Love You
Leroy Hutson - Oh I Love You
Leroy Hutson - I Do, I Do, Wanna Make Love To U
Chuck Cissel - All I See Is You
Tyrone Davis - Was I Just A Fool
Eugene Record - Love Don't Live By Sex Alone
Fredrick Knight - You're The Best Thing To Me

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bill for the good music and featuring TY Causey.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-