20.3.17

19-03-2017

Bobby Helmz
Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, and it's almost !!! back to normal after my trip, I miss America already, lol. I will be sharing some music from artists that I ran into on my latest adventure. I had the pleasure of going into Masterpiece Recording Studio in Detroit with Bobby Helmz, so it's only fitting that I give you something new from Bobby. New music too from the lady who stole the show at The Star Plaza in Merrillville, Indiana, that's the amazing Denise LaSalle, it was my first time seeing this legendary lady perform, and all I can say is WOW ... other new music from Sarah Lesol, Marc Staggers and Leela James.

Bigg Robb's flares
It was great to see my dear friend Ty Causey live in concert in Fort Wayne, what a great night that was, so it's only fitting I drop a little smooth jazz in the mix his version of Jr. Walker's classic "What Does It Take," is pretty special. It was great to be at The Fox Theatre to see Bigg Robb & TK Soul,  with outstanding sets from both of those guys, gotta include them in the show along with Blues man Theodis Ealey.

Thanks to Mickey for keeping things ticking over in my absence and for all the continued support [studio mess ups nothing to do with me]. Ok, on with the music sit back enjoy.

Playlist for Sunday 19-03-2017
Hour One
Marc Staggers - Keep The Fires Burning
Ty Causey - What Does It Take
TK Soul - Looking For A Lady
Bigg Robb - Macaroni & Cheese
Bobby Helmz - Changes
Sarah Lesol - My Everything
Uvee Hayes - Nobody But You
Robert McCarther - Yall'
Rena Scott - A Love Thang
The O'Jays - Imagination
Robert Gee - Steppin' Out Tonight
Mayer Hawthorne - Someone Like You
Petawayne - Gone So Long



Hour Two
Theodis Ealey - Loves Guarantee
Leela James - Hard For Me
Denise Lasalle - God Dont Make Mistakes
The Variations of Love - I'll Always Love You
Ronnie McNeir - You Are My Everything
Angelo Bond - Goodbye My Love
Soul Children - Just One Moment
The Artistics - On & On
Bridgette Bryant - So High
Crystal Winds - So Sad
Rheel Men - Don'y have To Be Like This
The Dramatics - Best Thing In My Life
The Impressions - Soulful Love

Bill & Pat Lewis (last 1/2 hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-