13.3.17

12-03-2017

Playlist for Sunday 12-03-2017
(Tracklist via BRC, so possible errors)
Hour One
I Can't Forget About You - Ronn Matlock
Eric Nolan Grant - Reminds Me
Phil Perry - Just A Little Bit
Blue Magic - Answer To My Prayer
Temprees - Your Love
Major Lance - Stay Away From Me (I Love You Too Much)
Gerald Levert With Teena Marie) - A Rose By Any Other Name (With Teena Marie)
JR Bailey - That's Love
Impressions - I Wish I Stayed In Bed
Four Tops - Strung Out For Your Love
Lonnie Hill - Galveston Bay



Hour Two
The Duncans - Let Me Be
Freddie Gorman - My Love
Bo Henderson - West Coast Girls
Don Blackman - Holding You Loving You
Freddie Jackson - Slow Dance
LTD - Love Ballad
Jaheim - I Forgot To Be Your Lover
Lou Courtney - I'm In Need Of Love
Bobby 'blue' Bland - Sittin' On A Poor Man's Throne
Maydie Myles - Kiss Of Life
Maysa - Good Morning Sunrise
Charles Walker & The Dynamites - Still Can't Get You Out Of My
Chrisette Michele - A Couple Of Forevers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-