17.2.20

Lavell Jackson

Thanks for visiting The Science of Soul, on this weeks show the Featured Album is from  Lavel Jackson "2020" it's a highly polished set that will be filling the dance floors every where its played. Lavel is a very popular live performer having worked quite a few years with L J Reynolds & The Dramatics and also The Detroit Emeralds. I think you will enjoy. We have other new music from a young man who is certainly on the rise Mr Darryl Perry. He always reminds me of Will Downing which is no bad thing and his new single "Come On In" is polished and smooth and really shows off Darryl's class and potential expect great times in 2020.. It will be available to download from all the usual spots on Feb 28th. Next up we head to Shreveport Louisiana, Tony Sullivan is back with a great version of the classic "Neither One Of Us" and he is sounding a great as always.It's highly recommended . Going back in the day we have The Ohio Players, Richard "Dimples" Fields, Tavares, The Soul Children and a whole lot more so sit back and enjoy..and remember to spread the word about the Science of Soul.

Science of Soul Playlist Feb 16th 2020
Hour One
Collins & Collins - Top Of The Stairs
Rick Clarke ft Don E - Family
Michael Henderson & Rena Scott - Take Me I'm Yours
Frank McKinney - I Can Make You Feel Good
Lavel Jackson - Thang On Me
Lavel Jackson - All I Want
Darryl Perry - Come On In
Gina Carey - My Destiny
Ohio Players - Think About You
Richard "Dimples" Fields - If It Ain't One Thing Its Another
Tavares - The Love I Never Had
Ronn Colbert - Here's To You
Leon Ware - I Wanna Be Where You Are



Hour Two
Charles Wilson - Ride Your Body Tonight
Lavel Jackson /E'Cam - My Babies House
The Intruders - I Bet He Don't Love You
Switch - I Wanna Be Closer
Men At Large - Holiday
Anslem Douglas - You + Me = Love
Jerry Butler - Suite For The Single Girl
Phil Perry - I'm Sorry
Soul Children - Just One Moment
Tony Sullivan /DirEYEne - Neither One Of Us
Facts Of Life - Did He Make Love To You
Eddie Levert - What Iff

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-