9.7.19

07-07-2019

Welcome to this weeks Science of Soul, I am still playing catch up on the new music, the opening track on this weeks show comes from UK based Lukas Setto, and it's a real grower once you have heard it s few times, it just gets better and better. I also have the new single from Vick Allen called "Superstar" from his great new album "Untouchable," other new music comes from Zac Harmon, London, Jr. Blu, Keith Booth and DC based Tyra Lavone.
Michael Calhoun (Dazz Band)

I would like to remind you about a few recent releases that you might have missed; Mark Williams "Ain't Nothing Wrong" is a real gem, plus Kinsman Dazz Band All Stars, and Rockie Robbins. For the classic soul lovers I've got you covered with Willie Hutch, Dottie Pearson, Slick and The Perfections and much, much-more, so sit back relax and enjoy, and please remember to share with a friend ... music is a wonderful gift to give.



Playlist July 7th, 2019

Hour One
Lukas Setto - OMG
Vick Allen - Superstar
Directions - We Need Love
Ronn David - I Want Your Lovin'
Zac Harmon - Mississippi BBQ
Keith Sweat ft. Snoop Dogg - 
      Come And Get With Me 
The Chants - I've Been Trying
Jr. Blu - Change
Tyra Levone - Keep Steppin'
Kinsman Dazz Band - Soul Jam
London - I Give This Love To You
Eddie McLoyd - Once You Fall In Love
The Perfections - Till I Get Home



Hour Two
Mark Williams - Ain't Nothing Wrong
Patti LaBelle - Love Need And Want You
Rockie Robbins - Let's Groove
R. B. Hudmon - How Can I Be A Witness
Keith Booth - Can't Feel This Love
Dottie Pearson - Hello Baby
Willie Hutch - I Choose You
The Jacksons - Good Times
O'Bryan - Lady I Love You
Silk - I Gave It To You
Dyson's Faces - Try Me Baby
Eugene Record - Putting It Down .. 
        ..   To The Way I Feel About You

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE ENTER COMMENT BELOW:-